Small Business and Advanced Analytics, October 29, 2015
By: Germar E. Reed
According to McKinsey research, by 2018 the United States will experience a shortage of 190,000 skilled data scientist and analyst. While most small business are not able to employ a full analytics team to manage the large amounts of data being collected during the day-to-day operation of their business, many have the ability to hire a consultant to complete specific tasks as needed. What tasks can a Data Analyst/Scientist assist you with?
- Building a Customers Database
- Analyzing Current and Potential Customer Information
- Creating and Automating a Daily/Weekly/Monthly Dashboard
- Providing Quarterly/Annual Business Reports
- Providing Data Driven Consultation When Making Strategic Decision Concerning:
- New Products
- New Markets
- New Customer Base
- Cost Reduction
We use the same skills that we provide for fortune 500 companies everyday to assist small businesses with making sound data driven advise using the data already being collected.
Germar Reed is a Partner at Growth Strats, LLC, managing the Advanced Analytics Group.